Who am I?
•A Mother of 3 teenage girls who learnt to enjoy life with all its ups and downs.
• Founder of "Mind Architecture" discipline
• A well-travelled Architect who moved from designing spaces to reshaping lives.
• Author of "Intentional RESET" a Self-Help book that guides individuals to move from where they are to where they wish to be, available both in English & Arabic.
• Through the years I have managed to complete:
* A Master's degree in Architecture
* A Certification with John Maxwell Team as a speaker, coach, teacher and trainer
* A DISC certification to help individuals establish a life in harmony with their personalities
* A Certificate IV in Mental health in the process
* A Certificate IV in Training & assessment in the process
* A Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship in the process
* Continuous Self-Education in personal development and self-help
The journey to MIND Architecture
For years, as an Architect, I focused with my colleagues on Sustainability. Until I reached a point where I had to face this thought: "How can we design sustainable environments without actually taking into consideration the sustainability of the individuals that are going to occupy these environments?
"Mind Architecture" was the answer: a discipline that introduces individuals to the 5 dimensions of a sustainable human experience & guides them to master these dimensions by applying the S.M.I.L.E Method. How to deal with:
- The self: SELF-MASTERY
- Time: MINDFULNESS
- Circumstances: INNER PEACE
- People: LEADERSHIP
- Everything at the same time: EMOTIONAL RESILIENCE
MIND Architecture is a no-commitment solution with immediate benefits!
There has been no higher satisfaction for me than dedicating my life to significance.
Today, after so many years of connecting with people, I commit to my mission to change the world one heart at a time.
My Guiding Stars
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." A leader who shook the world in a gentle way; a model and Truth.
"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow hasn't yet come. We have only Today. Let us begin." A model of humility and forgiveness.
Martin Luther King
"If you can't fly, then run. If you can't run, then walk. If you can't walk, then crawl. But by all means, keep moving."
Copyright © 2022 Dima Istambouli - All Rights Reserved
Designed by Tony Wehbe